Saturday, April 18, 2009

Suzanne Specialties Review!

For over 20 years, Suzanne's Specialties has been producing an ever-growing line of all natural, vegan, & organic sweeteners, desserts, and toppings. Our Rice Nectar brown rice syrup is available in a variety of delicious fruited and naturally-flavored blends. Suzanne's Ricemellow Creme is the first (and only) all natural, vegan marshmallow creme. We offer a full line of traditional sweeteners including Organic Wildflower Honey and Organic Agave Syrup. Suzanne's offers delicious organic & vegan alternatives to refined sweeteners and sugary desserts. Our unique products are made with only the finest all natural ingredients.
Carl, from Suzanne Specialties ( http://www.suzannes-specialties.com/ ) sent me a generous package of some of their products. They have all kinds of fruit nectars, honey and even a chocolate nectar (how in the heck did I miss that one?? lol) I was so excited to try them out, so I got out the chocolate icecream and added some ricemellow cream on top- it was yummy!! The hubby liked it too, he added some organic chocolate syrup to his. The ricemellow is completely vegan and the ingredients include: Brown rice syrup, soy protein, natural flavors, natural gums- so everything is all natural, just the way I like it!
Next, I tried the Organic Agave Nectar- the first time, I added some to my bananas and pink grapefruit and it gave it such a great taste and I really am not a grapefruit type person. Later, I tried some in a smoothie to sweeten it- I only had to add a little because it seems to be sweeter than sugar- I would definitely use this because it made the smoothie taste better!
I also tried the brown rice nectar on a different morning on my pink grapefruit and bananas again- it was pretty good, I think the next thing I will try the brown rice nectar in will be rice crispies, I will have to update on how those turn out! All in all, I really liked all of Suzanne Specialties products and the fact that they are available in so many different stores makes it really convenient. They can be found at Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Wegmans, Wild Oats, Shaws, Hannaford, and PCC Natural Markets and of course online. I am definitely a fan of the organic agave and my hubby eats loads of icecream so the ricemellow was his fave! I give them a thumbs up!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus