Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Perfect Day!!

I had the perfect day- went in to work about 9:00- I was only there for an hour then Mom wanted to go food shopping. So we went to Sams (Dad went with us) and to Publix. I loaded up at Sam's trying to prepare for my brother coming up this weekend to help put up the hardi-plank siding and Dad paid for my bill which came to about $100. That was so nice- I guesss he wanted to help towards the house- anyway, it was a nice start to my day! He went back to the office and Mom and I headed to Publix and then afterward we went back to her house to have lunch. I had some yogurt cheese with multi-grain crackers and some organic coffee. Reggie and Dad had grilled cheese and split pea soup. Afterward, Mom and I went back to town and went to T.J. Maxx and I found the cups that I have been wanting with our initials- I was SOOOO excited, you don't even know! lol Then, Mom found me and told me that they had an Audrey Hepburn painting that looked like "me"- when I saw it I just had to have it- I love Audrey! I can't wait to have my walk in closet and hang this painting in there along with my chandelier and setee- I have already envisioned it!
When I got home, there were 2 BIG packages waiting for me! From Gnu Bar and Zoe Foods- I was so excited- I ripped them open and..well you will have to see on my posts coming up. Sorry guys! lol
I had some organic carrots, organic parsley and some apples that needed using up so I made myself a juice- Parsley is a great blood cleanser. I definitely had loads of energy afterward! I did some laundry, emptied the trash, swept up some, did the dishes. It was such a great day!!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I love the picture of Audrey.
For music on your blog, create an account at http://www.imeem.com/. Then find whatever music you want, and copy and paste the html into a gadget on your layout tab under page elements.

Melinda said...

Thanks so much Grace! :-) I can't wait to add some music to my blog!

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus