Friday, April 10, 2009

Product Review for Mix My Granola! Post from Yesterday

Our Story Andreas, Matt and Raoul founded MixMyGranola in 2008. The idea of MixMyGranola was born when the three of us were sitting together at breakfast one morning discussing what the perfect granola would be like. Each one of us had different ideas and none of the ready-made granolas that we could find in supermarkets and grocery stores really fulfilled all of our granola dreams. So we started looking for the best granolas and the best ingredients and started creating our own granola mixes. While trying new combinations and new ingredients, we thought: hey- other people might want to do the same. So we created MixMyGranola.com: The website where YOU can custom-make your own granola. The way YOU like it!
Okay, so yesterday I was still not feeling well- it comes and goes-so I didn't post, so this is really the post from yesterday. Raoul from Mix My Granola was nice enough to give me a $15 gift certificate so that I could try Mix my Granola out for myself! So, first I tried it with some 1% milk and it was so yummy, I loved the flavors- I ended up getting the muesli mix with cranberries, raisins, dates, banana chips and dried apples- all organic and so yummy!! Later that night I was munchy so I thought I'd try mixing the granola with strawberry yogurt and organic strawberries- Oh my gosh, it tasted just like cheesecake but WITHOUT all of the calories- girls, you know what I am talking about! So here is how it works:
1.) Choose your base (muesli, organic granola, low fat granola, french vanilla granola (that one sounds yummy!)
2.) Then choose your ingredients- cranberries, dried apples, dates, banana chips, dried strawberries, dried raspberries, dried apricots, dried blueberries, dried mangos, dried melon slices, dried pineapple, dried bing cherries, dried papaya, dried plums, raisins, goji berries, or dried blackberries.
3.) Give your mix a cute name then order your mix!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus