Sunday, April 26, 2009

I love Ecos cleaning products! And an excuse to clean my house!

From the website:
OUR PLEDGE We pledge that our products are environmentally responsible, work well and provide value. We will never test on animals or use animal ingredients. We will conduct business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth.
OUR COMPANY In 1993, John E. Vlahakis founded Earth Friendly Products with a simple mission: To provide high quality cleaning products that: Are absolutely safe for your family, your pets and the environment. Are made with replenishable ingredients. Compete in performance, price and convenience.
Liz from Earth Friendly Products was so sweet and sent me a huge package of their different cleaners- I was so excited to use them! Since I stay at my computer desk so much (eating, drinking, doing reviews), between my hubby and I, we can mess it up pretty quickly, so it was pretty streaky and spotty looking before I used the Window Kleener on it. I was really curious how well it would clean our glass desk- it looked like night and day when I was finished! You can actually see the reflection of the computer monitor in the picture above- wow! I really like this window kleener, I also used it on all of my mirrors and there were no streaks, which by the way drive me insane! The ingredients included purified water, vinegar, ethanol derived from corn, and coconut based surfactant. I will be using this again today, because we've already messed up the desk again haha.
So, I also had dishes to do, so I whipped out the Natural Almond Dishmate- the first thing I notice was the smell- it smelled so fresh! It didn't take as much liquid to suds like my regular dish detergent (Costco's Kirkland brand)- I really liked that!
I absolutely loved the Laundry detergent in Lavendar scent- it smelled so clean and fresh! I love knowing that it has no chemicals or anything to make my skin break out- yay! The ingredients included coconut kernel oil-based surfactant, soap bark, chamomile, horsetail plant, lavender, rosemary, soy fabric softener, organic essential oil of lavender, purified water. Some other scents they carry are Magnolia and Lilies and Lemongrass- those sound like they would smell great! Along with a Free and clear and delicates liquid detergents.
My Mom in law gave me a big bag of non-organic apples and oranges the other day. I'm really weird about specifically eating ONLY organic foods- I hate even thinking about putting pesticides in my body. So, I was really excited about trying the Fruit and Vegetable Wash- I wanted some apple diced in my salad so I used the wash on the apple and scrubbed it and then washed it off with warm water. I loved the smell of the spray- it had really clean smell to it. The only things in the ingredient list are water, surfactant (plant derived) and citric acid. I will definitely be using this- especially since my Mom in law loves bringing me back things from the Farmers Market or grocery store and it's typically non organic- this will definitely come in handy!
I used the Orange Plus Cleaner ALOT! I cleaned the kitchen sink, bathroom sinks, kitchen counters, stovetop with this- it has a wonderful orange scent- my whole house smelled like oranges when I finished! I gave Roscoe a bath after rolling in the dirt and the bath tub was really gross and dirty and the Orange Plus took the grime right off! Reggie noticed- quote "Wow, did you clean the tub? lol The ingredients included Water, Pressed orange il and biodegradable surfactants (plant derived). I LOVE this stuff!
I will definitely be using all of these cleaners, once I run out I will have to restock! Definitely check out www.ecos.com their product selection is unbelievable! I didn't realize that they also have air freshners, bath tissue, toilet cleaner, stain and odor remover, even silver polish and furniture polish- the list goes on and on! Thanks again Earth Friendly Products!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus