Saturday, April 25, 2009

Doctor Kracker MADNESS!!

From the Website: Inspired by the delicious traditional flatbreads of Germany, Dr. Kracker crackers are made with a blend of nature's best organic whole grains and seeds, then yeast-raised and artisan-baked to perfect crispness. Our Flatbreads and Snacker Krackers are 100% percent natural, and USDA certified organic. Because we make our crackers with organically grown cereal grains, whole, mineral-rich bran, and organic seeds, aside from being stupendously delicious, they're also an excellent source of fiber, protein, Omega-3 essential fatty acids, vitamins and iron.
Eaten alone or as a complement to your favorite cheeses, spreads, nut butters, and fresh vegetables and fruits, every Dr. Kracker cracker bursts with texture, character, and gusto! In five stupendous flavors: Klassic 3 Seed Pumpkin Cheddar Seeded Spelt Seedlander Sunflower Cheddar
________________________________________
The nice folks over at Dr. Kracker sent me an ridiculous Selection of their crackers- what a lucky girl I am!! The first cracker that I had to try was the pumpkin cheddar- it just sounded like it would taste cheesy, so I made up some guacamole since I had zero hummus and dipped my cracker in- it was yummy and cheesy and crunchy and I loved the seeds in the cracker!
Fire Roasted Crisps- These did not last LONG!! Yummy, Yum Yum for my tummy! I threw these in my bag on the way to my Moms house because I could tell by the name that these krackers would taste just fine on their own and boy was I right! These are my favorite so far! Reggie loves all things hot and these did not dissapoint, I believe his exact words were, "These will make you slap your momma away from the table", a southern expression, which I do not use, but hey, I totally understood what he meant hehe. We also finished these off later with some Organic Tribe Hummus (Roasted Red pepper flavor)- wow, those two really compliment each other!
Maximus Hummus - After we finished off the last of the Fire roasted crisps, since we WERE having hummus, naturally these are the next ones that I chose to open. They had such a good flavor, they went really well with the hummus. I like to eat these on their own also. So far, I haven't met one Dr. Kracker that I didn't like. I'm definitely hooked now- plus they can be found at different places like Publix, Fresh Market, Whole Foods, Earth Fare and of course online at www.drkracker.com. These would be great for road trips, which we are well known for- I will definitely be bringing these on my next trip! Thanks again Dr. Kracker!!

1 comments:

doctor kracker said...

Absolutely wonderful! Best snack I've found in years. Definitely not your run-of-the mill cracker. Loads of flavor. Great as a light lunch with a piece of fruit, yogart or even a can of sardines. Good curb of the appetite mid-afternoon. Klassic 3 Seed is my favorite but all the versions are very good.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus