Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Way Cereal Review coming soon!!

From the Website:
MyWayCereal.com is environmentally and socially responsible. It is in our mission to help our community while prospering in business. We have elected to donate a portion of all of our proceeds to benefit Hands On Miami, a non-profit organization dedicated to making Miami a better place to live, work, and play.
Sami, from My Way Cereal, sent my custom organic mix, it only took a couple of days for me to receive it, talk about fast shipping! I named mine "Melinda's Sassy Mix". I chose Organic multigrain harvest as my base, then added dates, raisins, almonds, dried bananas, coconut- yum! When I opened the package, I was surprised at how big the cylinder is, it was almost 1/2 size more bigger than Mix My Granola! I loved the taste of all of the fruits and cereal and it was very filling! I loved the fact that everything was all organic- that is always very important to me. They also have an extra option where you can add indulgences to your cereal like choco-cherries, choco-gojis, choco-macadamias, and even gummy bears! I have to say for the price I'd probably chooose My Way Cereal over Mix my Granola because I got more for the $$ and the fact that all of the ingredients are organic is an added bonus too! So, for all of you granola lovers, you should definitely check out their website http://mywaycereal.com/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi All,

I've been trying to figure out a good place to start the Acai free trial & was wanting to know if anyone had any thoughts on whether or not the stuff works for weight loss? So far here is the one [url=http://creditreport.vox.com/library/post/acai-berry-free-samples_-how-to-get.html]article[/url] I have been able to check out that seemed real for what my goals are. Thoughts?

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus