Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter at my Brothers

We had so much fun at Easter! I baked homemade chocolate chip cookies and brought over 2 dozen candy filled eggs to hide for the kids. We had so much fun hiding the eggs and helping the kids find them! Reggie rode me on the 4-wheeler, we are definitely getting one once we move to the country! And I got to feed the cows and see the chickens- I can't wait to move to the country! I like the city for the Starbucks and shopping but once we move I will still be only 30 minutes away, so that is not too bad. We played dodgeball too and I managed not to get hit every game- I was glad to get in some exercise since I didn't get to do my power walking that day!

1 comments:

The Purple Carrot said...

Looks like a wonderful time!! : )

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus