Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pro Bar Review :D

So exciting!! A sampling with my Macrogreens = my breakfast :D
Made from whole, organic, raw foods, and 100 percent vegan, PROBAR is a natural alternative to other nutrition bars which contain unrecognizable, hard-to-pronounce ingredients. Not only are Art’s creations nutritious, but also they actually look appetizing – like real food! Just to top it off, they taste delicious too! ___________________________
So for my Review:
First of all, I loved that they are 70% raw- this is PERFECT for me!! I also love that each bar provides up to 6-7 grams fiber and 9-12 grams protein - since I am a vegetarian, essential protein is really important for me.
Sesame Goji- I loved the sesame and goji combination- this one was my favorite!
Maple Pecan - I could definitely taste the pecan in this bar- it reminded me of eating a slice of pecan pie, but better!
Koka Moka- Of course I love chocolate and it was chewy and chocolatey (is that a word? lol) so this ended up being one of my faves!
Cocoa Pistachio- Loved the combination of the cocoa and pistachio- salty and sweet at the same time- very yummy!
Superfood Slam - I have to say out of all 5 this was my least favorite- I know it's super healthy, but you could definitely taste the "green" in this, which is always hard for me to take. I would eat it just for the health benefits, not so much for the taste.
Overall, I really loved the Probars, they are all very chewy, filling and tasty! I could definitely use these on our biking/hiking trips, road trips, etc. You can find Probars at Whole Foods Market, Vitamin Shoppe, etc. or go to www.theprobar.com and check them out! Thanks again Kendall :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

[url=http://tinyurl.com/getvpn][b]Click here to get VPN service![/b][/url]

[b]Anonymous surfing[/b]
Using our service you'll be fully anonymous in the Internet. Hide your IP address, and nobody will know that strange visitor from Germany ( Great Britain, Estonia and so ), is you.

[b]Full access to network[/b]
You can use any services, access any sites and use any software with us. BitTorrent, Skype, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Pocker .. we have no restrictions.

[b]Traffic protection[/b]
Don't worry, from this moment all you data will be protected using 256 bit Blowfish encryption algorithm. Nobody can access your internet data.

[b]Wide variety of countries[/b]
You can choose one of over twenty high speed servers located in different parts of the world, from South America coast to islands in Indian Ocean.

Related keywords:
anonymous surfing review
proxy server vpn
anonymous secure surfing
proxy vpn
anonymous vpn free
internet explorer vpn
vpn dial up
ssl vpn
Traffic protection
anonymous surfing freeware
anonymous surfing software
vtunnel
anonymous surfing vpn
best anonymous browser
surf the web anonymous
best anonymous surfing
anonymizer anonymous surfing review
firefox anonymous surfing
Virtual Private Networks
Free Vpn Client Software
anonymous surfing software
[url=http://dasbmw.ru] anonymous surfing software[/url]
[url=http://seobraincenter.ru] anonymous proxy[/url]
[url=http://carlwebster.com/members/Alexander-Pwnz.aspx]Buy Cheap Zoloft[/url]

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus