Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kaia Raw Granola- Yum!!

So, I got my Raw Granola from Kaia Foods in that Nick sent me- thanks Nick!! :D

And since I had eaten bfast yet- I decided to break open the cinnamon raisin granola and it was AWESOME! I used my raw cashew milk- the combo was divine :) This morning, I had the dates & spices raw granola and it had such a good flavor- I love how chewy & tasty it is!

I also tried the cocoa bliss, but forgot to take a picture of it- I let my sister try some and she also loved it! I'm a big cocoa/chocolate lover so this was no surprise that this one was my fave! Cinnamon Raisin was RIGHT behind it though!

About kaia foods The Story. kaia foods was born in the summer of 2006 when Nick Kelley was hiking in the Weminuche Wilderness of Colorado with his friends Nina and Billy. Somewhere just below the tree line on a sun-drenched day, inspiration struck. He decided to leave behind the world of finance and follow his dream to make minimally processed, truly healthy food more readily available to everyone. Fifteen seconds later he passed a horseshoe on the trail (no joke!) and interpreted it to be a good sign for the journey ahead. Our premium raw granola is delicious and innovative. It is made with buckwheat, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut, flax seeds, agave nectar (well known for its low glycemic properties), plus dried fruits and seasonings. kaia foods’ Premium Raw Granola is excellent straight out of the bag, or enjoyed with fresh fruit, milk, yogurt, raw nut milk, soymilk, and soygurt, too. Yum!

Benefits incredibly tasty! ‘au naturel’ or ‘raw’ (my fave part!) gluten-free vegan cholesterol-free high in fiber a complete protein jam-packed with many nutrients such as omega-3’s, potassium, iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, B vitamins, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants made with low-glycemic ingredients

I would definitely buy this raw granola- it didn't take much for breakfast because it is so filling so you only need a little. It fits perfectly into my diet with me trying to eat high raw- I give the granolas a thumbs up!! 1% of sales are donated to the UN's World Food program to alleviate hunger- how sweet is that! Plus the prices are great- you can check it out at http://www.kaiafoods.com/! Thanks again Nick- I really enjoyed the granolas :D

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus