Sunday, May 3, 2009

Awesome Almonds- the title definitely FITS!

So, remember my last post I had gotten my Awesome Almonds in the mail- I was so excited to try them! Becky and Austin happened to be over visiting for the weekend, so I thought it was the perfect time to break open the almonds and get everyone's feedback. So...we all tried one of each- I think everyone's favorite was the cinnamon vanilla, but personally I LOVED the cocoa java- yummy in my mouth! I can see how these would be totally addictive and dangerous for me to be around! I mixed all three varieties together and made Reggie up some snack bags- now that is quite a combination!
____________________________________
Here's why they are so good... and good for you!
All natural ingredients: almonds, pure beet sugar, real vanilla extract, cinnamon, cocoa, coffee and orange juice. No partially hydrogenated oils. No trans fat. No artificial colors. Created by a board-certified family physician interested in nutrition for over 25 years. No added fats or artificial preservatives. Gluten-free: no wheat ingredients to aggravate celiac disease. Almonds offer protein, unsaturated fat, dietary fiber, vitamin E, magnesium, and calcium. Almonds are an awesome choice for people who want a heart healthy diet and maintain their weight. Kosher certified by KSA (Kosher Supervision of America) Certified vegan- no animal products are used. No dairy, no eggs.
_________________________________
I would definitely buy these again-they would be great for on the road or hiking, before workng out or just for a pick me up snack! So, go to http://www.awesomealmonds.com/ to get yours!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus