Saturday, May 2, 2009

Part 3 of my sister's visit- All Dolled up and no place to Go!

A kiss for my sister for being the best sister ever!!! And we really didn't need to go any place- me and Becky can always make our own fun ANYWHERE- it's not about where you are or what you have, but what you do to make life fun! (I just made that up, does that even make sense? lol) We didn't even have to leave the house to have fun- although we did go walking- not sure that counts.
______________________________
So, me and Becky decided that we'd try out the lashes I got from Madame Madeline - we were SO excited to get all glammed up! I helped her put hers on and she did mine for me- remember guys, we are ameteurs, so be nice lol. We both tried the Ardell lashes- they were so glam and just what we wanted to be today! Isn't my sister just Gorgeous!! (you can check out her blog at http://mycrazylife-becky.blogspot.com/ ) They were really easy to apply and looked awesome on as you can tell by the pics! I would recommend these for going out on the town, events, parties- I can't wait to try out the others! If you are curious then check out http://www.madamemadeline.com/. They have some SERIOUS lashes- I have never seen so many different styles of lashes in my life! An added bonus is the low prices- they also have more natural lashes, human hair lashes, anything you could ask for!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus